Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blobbie Nails


OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, OPI Charged Up Cherry, OPI Mod-ern Girl, Kester Black Poppy, Kester Black French Lavender, Seed Lemon, China Glaze Grape Pop

This manicure is pretty much a recreation of my Inspired by a Book manicure from  months ago. Usually my nail art style is quite structured and geometric. I like lines and angles and order but occasionally it's fun to just completely wing it. Just blob the polish on, add some swirls or stripes and it'll all come together.


4 comments:

  1. That mani was gorgeous! And is beautiful too!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the randomness of it, and the colors are stunning together ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I really like your blog. I also have one and will apriciate some advices for it.Thanks :) http://colorfulasarainbow.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...