Thursday, May 17, 2012

Are you blue? Purple? Green? Or just plain amazing?


China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic, Ozotic 505, Ozotic 528

As I mentioned in my last post, I bought a few new Ozotics last week, one of which was Ozotic 505. This is a damn awesome nail polish! It's blue, it's purple, it's green! And it changes completely depending on what you layer it over! I'd painted my nails with Rodeo Fanatic (because it's one of my all time favourite nail polishes and I love applying it!) and since it's a similar sort of colour, I thought I'd see how 505 went over it, instead of layering it over black like I do with most Ozotics.

For a bit of extra multi-chrome fun I added a coat of Ozotic 528 over the top. Ozotic 528 has the same colour shift as 505, just in glitter form. I nabbed this combo idea from Cathy of More Nail Polish fame (and general Queen of Holo & Ozotics). I was a bit lazy though and didn't do that many coats of glitter as she did. Check out her mani for 528 glitter awesomeness. 

And sadly, if you haven't heard, Ozotic is discontinuing a bunch of their polishes, including both 505 and 528 (most of the 500s in fact), so if you were thinking of getting some Ozotics, do it now before it's too late! Picture Polish (the distributors of Ozotic) also said on their Facebook page that the availability of Ozotic polishes in general is a bit unknown at the moment. Best to get the ones you want while they're still around!

6 comments:

  1. Truly amazing, wow! Pure beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Too bad about the Ozotics going away.

    P.S. Not sure you're aware but your word verification is on for comments--just wanted to let you know in case you want to turn it off to make it easier for people to comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted 506 the other day. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love your blog! I have always been a nail bitter myself and I too found that the only way for me to not bite them, is to have them constantly polished! This color is gorgeous! I love that iridescent finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that's so incredibly beautiful! Nice combo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...