Thursday, April 12, 2012

China Glaze Prism


China Glaze Prism - little nails

China Glaze Prism

It's so sparkly! This is one of the nail polishes that I bought after my self imposed ban ended. It was really hard to photograph actually, you can already see how different it looks just from the sun to the shade. Anyway, I think I'll leave the swatching of colours to the more professional peeps. 

I also just wanted to show why I have  to change my nail polish so often. The first photo in this post was taken this morning, just before I left for work. This photo here however, I snapped on my phone just as I got home this evening. Glitter DESTRUCTION! I am quite the fidgeter/picker of nail polish, and with glitter being so thick I just can't stop scratching it off. At least I have less glitter to remove at the end of the day!


2 comments:

  1. Man oh man do I know what you mean about peeling your polish! I'm a server so work constantly destroys my mani's and it's sooooo hard to resists peeling it all off! Specially because it comes off in cool giant pieces.....yeah that's sorta weird, I know =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it too lol, I think it's a hangover from being a nail biter :O

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...