Friday, February 17, 2012

Kinetic Candy & Rock It


China Glaze Kinetic Candy

I was quite excited about China Glaze's Electropop collection. I am such a sucker for blue and green nail polishes that I had to get all three blues/greens. Kinetic Candy may perhaps be my new absolute favourite colour! It's just the loveliest blue, with a gorgeous dusty sort of hint to it, and I think it goes really well with my skin tone. I got so many comments on what a lovely blue it was when I wore it. I can't wait to wear it again! 

And because I feel bad that there's no nail art you get two swatchy photos! I normally try to avoid just doing regular swatches because there are so many other bloggers who do it so much better, but sadly, I have had boring one colour nails ALL week this week. It's been tragic really. 


Orly Rock It

Here's Orly Rock It from the dazzling Mineral FX collection. The more Orly polishes I buy the more I wish I owned! Rock It is super gorgeous, and has a lovely orange flash to it, which was really quite tricky to capture on camera (you can see it most in the bottle in the lower picture) but was lovely in real life. And it had fabulous staying power. I put this manicure through a lot at work today, and all I ended up with was tip wear. Impressive, Orly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...