Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Girly Mermaid


OPI Ate Berries In The Canaries, OPI Planks A Lot, China Glaze Light As Air, China Glaze Heli-Yum,  Barry M Gold

I felt it was high time I did another mermaid style manicure and I was in the mood for a bit of therapeutic nail polishing last night so this was what I ended up with! After seeing all the Valentines Day inspired manis that have been popping up I was in a bit of a pink and purple mood! I really should do these mermaid style dotty nails more often! They're so easy (even if they are a bit time consuming)!



8 comments:

  1. This is compeltely awesome! I love it! :) I tried to do this once from a tutorial you did and it turned out rubbish. You're super talented and I am jealous. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE! It reminds me of a colorful ruffle skirt haha. It's like a Caribbean mermaid lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Love it! Wish I could have the patience for that!

    laptopsandlipgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, this notd is truly stunning. I will have to give this a go myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is your tutorial for this look? It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just in case you didn't find it, the tutorial is here - http://little-nails.blogspot.com.au/2011/12/mermaid-nail-tutorial.html

      Delete
  6. Hiya!

    i just discovered your blog!
    Luv it!

    krisi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...